Achieve Greatness Here at Loft on Lake
and Enjoy the success
The raw and refined urban beauty of Loft on Lake adds the perfect industrial quality and charm to your professional event, leaving you feeling like you just had an unforgettable and unique experience. Your guests, your boss, your team and your clients remarks will be positive and complimentary – trust us we've heard it time and time again! Review Loft on Lake's corporate guidelines & policies below to gather information needed for that proposal and reach out to us for customized quotes.
Corporate Floor Plans
With 4,870 square feet – the Loft is unique enough to accommodate the creative mind with unlimited entertainment alternatives and transformative abilities. Our clients have used our space to totally transform this blank canvas into their own unique experience. See some examples of floor plans from past events.
- 175 Guests - theatre style seating
- 150 Guests - seated dinner
- 250 Guests - cocktail style reception
- 4,870 sq. ft. total area
- 60 ft. x 40 ft. Grand Loft Room
- 18 ft. x 24 ft. Auxiliary Room
Corporate Guidelines & Policies
4, 6, 8 and 10 hour daytime or evening event rentals, as well as multiple and consecutive day rentals are available. Coordinate with venue for safe delivery and pickup windows. Breakdown and cleanup must begin immediately following the event. All events must conclude by 12:00am (midnight) or pay additionally for extended hours.
Some Rentals are not included
Loft on Lake provides a convenient number of amenities included in your rental which does not include: chairs, linens, plating, china, flatware or additional furniture rentals. These items are typically rented through the Caterer. See what Loft on Lake can and can't provide below.
Catering staff is mandatory for all events over 50 guests. Stick to our preferred catering list to make planning super easy! Otherwise, understand your caterer must be fully insured and licensed and can provide documentation. Only licensed bartenders are allowed to serve alcoholic beverages on the premises. No cash bars. Caterers must provide trash bags, clean the space upon conclusion of the event and dispose of all trash in our dumpster (fee of $75) or their own means.
Chef's and caterers use our kitchen during every event to prepare important meals, and all say the same thing; how beautiful and convenient our kitchen is compared to other off premise locations. Feel free to utilize the kitchen for your event. You can choose to expose the kitchen for a buffet or close off as a prep area.
Parking and Transportation
There is always FREE street parking surrounding the venue! For hassle free parking, hire one of our recommended valet company's. Alternatively, a public parking lot is located behind the venue on the corner of Ogden & Fulton St. with 86 available spaces priced between $8-$15 per car. Public transportation is within walking distance! The #9 bus is 2 nearby at Lake & Ashland, the subway Green and Pink 'L' Lines are just a few short blocks away at Lake & Ashland, also Lake & Morgan.
Our rear street level entry with double wide doors are 9ft wide by 6ft tall, large enough to fit a car through. We've seen 1-3 cars in the space at one time which is perfect for an auto launch event, focus group, demonstration, showroom, afterparty, promotional event, test drive, and more!
Ground Level, Easy Access
Events can be an exhausting ordeal. Hauling items in and out of the space – you'll find your team will experience a very pleasant if not perfect load-in and load-out situation here at Loft on Lake. We are street level which means no stairs anywhere. This process is instantly effortless. Your team will be thankful and happy in the end!
A signed contract and 50% of venue rental fee is due to reserve the space. The remaining balance + security deposit is due 60 business days prior to the event. Provided there are no damages, the security deposit is refunded. Provide a copy of your company's insurance in the amount of 1 million.
The following items ARE INCLUDED in your rental for your convenience:
- 4,870 Sq. Ft. Total Area
- 40’ x 60’ Ft Grand Loft Space
- 8’ x 9.5’ Ft Grand Loft Space Entryway
- 14’ x 16’ Ft Front room entryway
- 19’ x 10’ Ft Transition Hallway
- 18’ x 24’ Ft Breakout space / Lounge
- 19’ x 15’ Ft Green Room w/ french doors, full length mirror, sink, vanity
- Coat Closet and coat racks
- 23’ x 12’ Ft Back Entrance
- 13.5’ x 15.5’ Ft Catering Prep Room
- 4 Restrooms - (2) Double stalls: (1) Men's (1) Women's; (2) 7.5’ x 7.5’ Ft Handicap rest rooms
- Beautiful open prep kitchen with appliances and
granite counter tops
- 4’ x 8’ granite kitchen Island
- Wet Bar Area with granite countertops
- dishwasher, utility size refrigerator, microwave
- utility grade exhaust fan
- 2 - stainless steel ovens with gas range tops
Included Furniture ($5,000 Value)
- 15 - 66” round guest tables
- 4 - 8’ Ft rectangle tables
- 2 - 6’ Ft rectangle tables
- 1 - 48” round table
- 2 - square top “highboys”
- 1 - silver decorative highboy (no linen needed)
- 1 - 5’ Ft entryway wood table (no linen needed)
- 1 - white Glo Bar
- Draping at Grand Loft entrance doorway
- Draping at cocktail room entrance
- Draping at the back of space by restrooms
- Draping in front of kitchen
Lighting & Electrical
- chandeliers in cocktail room and transition hall
- blue LED (150 Ft) skylight
- track lights with dimmers
- Edison string cafe lights on dimmers
- brick wall up-lighting on dimmers
- kitchen and wet bar modern light fixtures
- 52” flat screen monitor with DVD player
- 400 amps of power
- Comcast T.V.
- Air Conditioned/Heated
The entire Loft event space is easy to access for load-in load-out. Our 8 Ft wide rear double doors are large enough to drive a vehicle through
- Wheel chair accessible
- Accommodates SUV sized vehicle entrance
- Street level entrances front & back
- No stairs
- (2) reserved parking spaces included
- Reserved loading zone
- 8’ x 6’ Ft rear double wide doors
- Ground level, wheel chair access
- Ramp (front)
- Exposed Brick
- Timber Beams
- Copper gloss concrete floors
- 60 Ft long Skylight
- 12 Ft ceilings, 20ft at the highest point (skylight)
- No Posts or Obstructed Views
- On-Site Venue Representative
The following items ARE NOT provided by Loft on Lake, not included in rental:
- Plating, china, flatware
- Custom Draping
- Freezer to store ice
- Stage, podium
- Sounds system
- Food service and staffing (see our Vendors page)
Additional Rentals Available
Need Event photography or Videography?
Don't search for an event photographer when we have them here! Work an event photographer into your budget hire our in-house event photography team and you won't be disappointed. For example, a time lapse video of your event from set-up to breakdown is popular to share on social media. Our event photographers can handle anything you request from basic coverage to a specific shot list.
Want your guests to stay entertained?
Rent our photo booth. It's fun and a must-have for any event. Honestly, the images are as good as a professional headshot the difference being there's no photographer and no pressure! The Lofty Photo Booth is draped closed for privacy and functions on it's own using the touch screen. We've fashioned one of our antique resident cameras into a vintage photo booth for step and repeat backdrops. See for yourself!